***My Home Away from Home***

***My Home Away from Home***

Monday, January 23, 2012

Will I be more critical of websites in the future?

I guess since my career is in the IT industry I always was and am critical on evaluating a website. I can’t even help myself it’s like the first thing that goes through my head every time I’m on a site. Being in IT you spend a lot of time doing research and downloading drivers and product updates on the web and I have up and down days. Some sites are just a disgrace and others or designed and perform very well.

As for my site I plan on keeping it clean and simple. I know what I like may not be the best according to everyone else, but I have helped design quite a few sites throughout my career (from an IT standpoint), so I feel I have a good understanding of the do’s and don’t for site designs and by the end of this class hopefully I will be ever more enlightened and knowledgeable then I already am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment