***My Home Away from Home***

***My Home Away from Home***

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quiz Page 154

In this scenario Example B. is a much better looking website. My reasoning for feeling this way is quite simple really. The whole flow of the page works very well and it presents itself as smooth and clean. The images are well organized and placed in ideal positions. The text is in an easy to read font and is aligned very neatly. Also, the most important part of the page (in my opinion) is how well the navigation bar is displayed. It is nicely aligned down the left side of the page with nice images and is easy to understand and the contrast colors work together very well.

Example A. on the other hand is just sloppy looking. The text looks terrible on the page and the whole site looks cheesy. It even doesn’t appear to have a nice navigation bar from what I can tell or see from the example given. I would say there is only 1 thing that is tolerable with this website. This is I do like the image for the company name. That does appear to be clean and certainly large enough to get your attention and the colors for the image seem to be acceptable with the background color as well, but outside of that its crap and I’m NOT referring to the acronym we learned about!

No comments:

Post a Comment